Georgia - October 11th-22nd, 2023
PRUMC is excited to announce our return to Georgia Global Missions: PRUMC has been serving the Imereti (western) region of Georgia since 1999. We work closely with our Partner, GeorgiaforGeorgia (formerly named ISGY) to break the cycle of generational poverty through education. Our efforts focus on keeping kids healthy enough to remain in school (through Sponsor a Child program that provides nutritious meals, clothing, medical and dental care), and providing the skills and training students need to ultimately support their own families.
During the mission trip, you will interact directly with students of all ages. Partnered with other team members to do arts and crafts, conduct a science project, lecture/mentor, lead musical activities, and join in field day activities. Accommodations will be a mix of hotel stays and home stays (double occupancy).
|1st payment Due 3/31/2023
|2nd payment Due 6/1/2023
|Final Payment Due 9/14/2023
A Complete Team Handbook will be posted here prior to our 1st meeting but this will give you a general idea of the trip schedule.
- This trip doesn't include heavy manual labor activities but one must be able to be on your feet for long periods and navigate stairs, as well airport logistics and unfamiliar situations etc.
- Adults of all ages and students aged 15+ accompanied by a parent are welcome!
- Priority Registration for active PRUMC members and those members who are new to Global Missions at PRUMC.
- All participants must depart from Atlanta on the same flights. If touring other areas at the end of the trip, you should plan to arrive back in Tblisi with the team and go from there.
- Airline tickets will be purchased for the group, allowing for varied return dates as appropriate. This is to maximize flexibility and travel benefits for the team as a whole.